All 24 art Reviews

SotC - Gaius SotC - Gaius

Overall Good

I have spent countless days on SotC, especially on Valus, or the last one or whatever. I almost think that the sword itself is too fancy, and his right arm a bit too bulky, or bulk up his other arm with armor. His mouth could be a little more closed, You did quite well on the legs, and on the torso. Hell, just add color and you will be fucking golden.
Rated 5/5

pixel guns pixel guns

VERY NICE.

Great texture, awesome detail, but the pistols look too, boxy, other than that, perfect.

Together We Fight Together We Fight

WOW

This is gorgeous, and my only thing is, is this watercolor? 5/5

silencefreedom responds:

thanks, yes it's watercolor brush sets in Photoshop.

Mountain base... Mountain base...

Very nice

I don't know if this was made in photoshop, but this is really nice and pretty damn realistic, for a Halo or Gears Of War spinoff, but overall very nice, on my faves list.

Rated 5/5

Gunzet responds:

Thanks man. This was all made in SketchBook Pro 2010, so it's basically hand drawn with my tablet. Little details and stuff along the way. And it was pretty much inspired by Halo, glad you noticed. Just did this to practice my value placement and contrast, which I failed on...but practice is key I guess.

Anti-Air Defense Anti-Air Defense

Nice smilecythe

I've seen your work on favepunch, but this is alot better that the rest I think

Soap MacTavish: "Don't let go" Soap MacTavish: "Don't let go"

Looks Identical To that Scene

I love that mission on MW2, and it just needs color.

Pixel Set Pixel Set

HOLY SHIT!!!

VERY AMAZING! SERIOUS, THIS IS AWESOME, with the cross shading (diagnol pixels) and very realistic, especially for MSPaint style. One of my definitve faves, and im speechless.

Pixel Armory v3 Pixel Armory v3

Very nice

Only thing is the barrels on the snipers are a liiiiittle short, but over great overall, the IWI Deagle was also was weird with the top detail shaved off. For background you might want to do like a dark green, you can see the guns better, but thats pref again.

RamboFox responds:

They do come in a little too short, but that is done in that way so that they fit into the hands of the little sprited dudes at the bottom (I've had to do allot of fine-tuning).

Ah! I knew I was missing something. Fixed the Deagle error - how's it now?

Sniper Grunt Sniper Grunt

SPAMMY TIME! JK.

Very nice piece of work, I must say thought, it must be at dead noon or midnight for that shadow. not pillow shaded, but you might want to go three tone in stead of on the body armor with two tone. my pref, but it will help. this holds great potent, do a little harder work, and the sniper for some reason just doesn't seem appealing for the suit, Maybe a lighter suit for it, or just make a new barrel instead of the coolable muzzle break-like barrel. Not to barge or anything, but use some ref pics and pic off of some guns that really interest you and try to mix it up. I've been trying forever to get noticed with my art, but yours is very head on for the most part. How long did it take?

R91 R91

You have been scouted

I've been hoping that someone would scout me, but i guess it'll wait. Great shading, looks great for paint, could do varied wood lines *like diff colors for it) but thats just me. Keep it up dude!